Saturday, January 5, 2013

Catch-up 1/5

Went to the doctor, was told I have something like peroneal tendonitis. My everter muscle in my ankle is weak so I've been doing some hip exercises to help straighten things out. My heel wants to come up too soon and my knee twists in which screws with the everter muscle/peroneal tendon. This was 12/27. Been doing my exercises and running every other day or so. Not for too long - 20 minutes max. Mostly on trails in my R2s. Supposed to stay off the trails, but the arch support is supposed to help my knee from turning in too much. Want to get back on things, but don't want to rush things. We got a spin bike so I've done a little work on that. Wouldn't mind doing a couple days with short runs and short bikes...

Where:
Who:
When:
Weather:

Total Mileage:
Total Time:
Average Pace:

Weekly Mileage:
Mileage To Go:
Average Mileage Needed:

Shoe Mileage
R2s: 742.62
HMH: 587.1
A.Bull: 291.1
R3s: 255.55
Barefoot: 252.7
Huraches: 124.95
KK: 88.21
Drill Masters: 34.8

Training Days Until:
Shires of Vermont: May 19th - 133 days
Covered Bridges Half Marathon: June 2nd - 147 days
Swanzey Covered Bridges Half: September
Harpoon Octoberfest: October 13th - 280 days
Troy Turkey Trot: November 28th - 326 days

No comments:

Post a Comment