Friday, July 19, 2013

Weekly Plan 7/21-7/27

Turkey Trot Phase II Week I

Have to double check dates, but pretty sure this is the second week of Phase II. Should end four days early. Might do the Hannover T-Trot on Sunday before TDay. We'll see. This whole season plan is going to be a little tough as we'll be doing lots of work on the house. Last year same crap happened. Also still down to five days a week. Would love to get that extra day or two in, but I'm pretty sure it's the stroller that does my ankle in.

Mileage Goal: 40.0

Sunday - Long 10
Monday - Q1
Tuesday - Easy 6.5
Wednesday - Q2
Thursday - Off
Friday - Q3/ Easy 6.5

Edit: Achilles is tight and sore, left me heel stomping and hurting. Figured I'd take things easy. Still early; messed up the week count so...

No comments:

Post a Comment